Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Neil found $2.06 in the radio of the van.  That means CRT wins.  Congratulations.  Send me your info and I will send you your money.  You can do a lot with $2.06, like buy half of a Grande Caramel Machiatto at Starbucks, put an extra couple bucks towards your mortgage payment, or even buy a candy bar and a 20 oz soda at some quickie marts. 

Lesson learned: Don't leave loose change in your car when small children are not tied down (I mean, strapped into their car seats)

Tomorrow starts a brand new year.  I know, technically the year started on the first, but given the fact that my in-laws were here, my husband was off work, and Owen out of school...it doesn't count.  My year officially starts tomorrow.  Life will return to normalcy, if that even exists.  I can't wait to get back into the groove of things.  It's weird how I can beg for some kind of break from the madness, but when I get one, all I want to do is get back to it.  What can I say?  I'm a creature of habit.  I like my routine.  If there is nothing on my agenda, then I accomplish absolutely nothing, and I can't tell you how defeating that is. 

Alright, given the fact that I really have to pee and my husband is snoring beside me, I'm going to call it a night.  Welcome back to the real world, Hillary! It missed you!

No comments: