Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazyville is in the House

I would so love a moment to sit back and write a million different stories of what has occured over the past couple weeks, but time simply won't allow it. As we round the corner towards the end of the first week of camp, and have passed the 2 week mark until the move, my free time has dwindled to near nothing. Add a pregnancy to the above list, and you get one crazy lady. But it's all temporary, and there will come a time to breathe.

Camp is awesome. There was a moment the other day, as I was making my way down to the fields for the end of the day activity, when I saw campers playing soccer and flashed back four years in my mind to the day I first envisioned camp. To see it come full circle is nothing short of a mind-blowing event. What a blessing.

On the home front, our current house didn't quite appraise. It came in $6,000 less than our sale price. It sucks, totally, but what are you going to do. In the long run, it's a $20 a month difference. So pray the interest rates drop a little so we can make up that difference. Everything is else is set to go off without a hitch in less than 2 weeks. We're even, hoperfully, going to be able to move in to the new house next weekend, a few day early, which will be extremely helpful considering most of the people we know work during the week.

Baby is doing well and growing like a champ. I went in Tuesday for a normal check up and was sad when she said we were just going to listen to the heartrate. Bummer, no sonogram. But baby wasn't cooperating and she couldn't find the heartrate, so we got to take a peek anyways. Baby was chilling with her arm up around the head and feet curled up towards her torso. So cute. I think it kind of looked like a girl, but that's just wishful thinking. I'll be making an appointment for the big sonogram in the next day or so for August. I'm hoping to be able to get it in while Mom's here. How fun would that be? Pray towards that end.

Totally have to go now, or I'm going to be late for camp.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Yay you are alive :-) Glad camp is going well. We miss you and can't wait to see you soon :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad camp is going well! You'll get packed, eventually....My "big" u/s is the 12th of August, but there will be no gender identification :-P It's technically 2 weeks early, but everyone says his machines are good enough that 3 or 4 weeks early wouldn't matter ;-) I say you go on the 12th too and we can compare pictures! Have a great day!!