Thursday, September 4, 2008

Switching Gears

My last couple posts have dealt mostly with political issues and rants. My friend Wes started a website just for us to write about these very issues, so I will be keeping my political rants contained to that site, http://www.2008uncensored.com/. You should check it out if you're at all interested.

I can't stick around long today. I spent most of my morning writing a blog for the new site on Sarah Palin. It will be interesting to divide my free time between two sites, but who cares, I get the write and that is the point.

I hope you'll check out the site. Maybe during naptime, I can come back and write about something else, like why my 15 month old son thinks it's funny to turn the tv off and on over and over again, or why my 3 year old is afraid to poop in the potty. Oh the life and times of a stay at home mom.

No comments: