Monday, June 1, 2009

Holy Kamoly I Suck

Seriously, has it really been over two weeks since my last post? I just don't believe it. Here I am trucking through life constantly thinking "I should blog about that." Apparently, I don't do it as much as I think about doing it. And you'd think that I'd have all this time now that my shows are all out for summer, but actually I think I may be busier. Only now I am doing things that actually matter. No offense, as much as I love Grey's Anatomy, I'm thinking that watching the show does nothing to further humanity, better our community or decrease my waist size.

So what am I up to? It's really no surprise. Camp takes up pretty much 90% of my free time. On June 15th, Michelle and I go full time. Crazy huh? My hope is to be able to blog consistently through the summer. There are always so many stories to tell that don't normally get told. Plus, Owen will be a camper, so I'm sure you'll all want to hear about that. Year two is turning out to be a pretty awesome year, and it hasn't even really started yet.

There also some really exciting news on the horizon, so awesome in fact that I can't share it with you. At least not yet. But it's really cool. I promise. (AND NO, I AM NOT PREGNANT...at this point, that would not be awesome news).

I can tell you that I'm hoping to hit Lifetime with Weight Watchers this Saturday. As of last weigh in, I was .8 lbs away. So close. Really, even when I hit Lifetime, I still have 10 lbs to go, but it's no easy feat. Since I first started Weight Watchers on Feb 27, I've lost 22 lbs. I feel great and I even have butt muscles again. Actually I can feel the tone in most of my body, but considering the job gravity is doing on my hiney. It's nice to have something other than junk back there.

The downside to weight loss? Well, really there isn't one, but for arguments sake...my clothes don't fit any more. I need to get a few things to wear, but since I'm still 10 lbs from my goal, I'm debating what and when I should bite the bullet. I'm guessing I'll have to do something before camps starts. That gives me about 3 weeks max. Not thinking I can make it to my goal by then, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? Nah, if I were to crash diet, I'd just gain it all back. Slow and steady wins the race.

Did I mention that Blake turned two on the 23rd? Two...dove right in the terribleness as well. Yep, apparently he likes to be an over achiever in this area. It's not that he's disobedient as much as he's whiny, so incredibly whiny. He wakes up cranky and just doesn't stop. I've thought about ebay, but I'm thinking that his crankiness has diminished his value a bit. Plus when he does smile, it's so easy to get entranced by his mere cuteness. Let's hope the terrible two's pass quickly. Please.

No comments: