Saturday, December 6, 2008

"TAG"...You're IT!


Ha, I bet you thought I was going to actually write something meaningful and deep...NOPE! I know several of you out there are all over this new TAG system from Leap Frog. Well you can get the books for $9.99 each or less at the Leap Frog site.


If you spend $50, use code HT8EC for an extra 15% off. Shipping is FREE with $50 order.

Don't need 5 books, go in with a friend or two, save some dough, and make your chillin's happy.

By the way, I did jump on this TAG bandwagon, thanks to reccomendations from both Amy and Michelle. I bought the system, a book, and a few accessories on Amazon last week for like $45. I can't remember if I posted it here or not, but it was a smokin' deal. I'm not sure yet if I'll give this to Owen for Christmas. He might just have to wait until his birthday. We'll see. I really think I overdid Christmas this year. There were just so many great things at such fab prices. I couldn't pass it up. That's the problem with being such a good shopper; sometimes you don't knwo when to stop. Oh well, at least it will be fun watching them open their presents.

No comments: