Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Highlight: Design Girl

My friend, also from my days at Camp All-American, Beth, has started her own business, Design Girl, creating blog templates, stationary, scapbook kits, and more.  And oh, it's absolutely adorable.

So this is my chance to give her a shout out, especially since it is her birthday week and she's having a contest.  That's right, she is giving away free stuff all well.  How much fun would it be if  I won?  Well, maybe not so much fun for you, but it would be awesome for me.  Although, it would also be cool if one of you won, so go check it out.  Get yourself a new blog template and see what else she has going on while you're there.


Today, she is highlighting the Monogram Chick and giving away a monogrammed travel coffee mug.  I could so use one of those too.  From the looks of it, the Monogram Chick specializes in babies and brides.  I think I need to place a little order for a certain mom I know getting married next week.  I know I mentioned this before, but I do love a personalized gift.

1 comment:

Design A-Peele said...

hey hillary! So sorry, but that's not my blog! i was featuring someone else's for them! Don't want to take credit where it's not due. mine is http://designa-peele.blogspot.com/. just a fun place for DIY projects, fashion, and give aways!