Monday, June 9, 2008

For Those of You Who Use Huggies...

If you have no need for diapers, then simply disregard this post. But if you're like me, spending your child's college fund on diapers, then this deal might come in handy.

If you use Huggies, I'm sure you have a couple $1.00 coupons saved up. You'll need 3 for this deal. Go to CVS this week and buy 3 Jumbo packs for $7.99 each. Use your coupons, making them $6.99 a pack. See, I can do math. Then go here and download the Huggies $5 rebate. For brand name diapers, this is a sweet deal.

Now I have to give credit where credit is due. I found this deal through Baby Cheapstake, but since I'm retarded and can't find the link right now, you'll have to settle for googling the name (or Jo might be reading and can tell you how to sign up.)

This is not my "real" post for today, I promise!

No comments: