Our offer, give or take a few thousand, was accepted. We're just waiting for the signed contracts to come through. There will be no chicken counting until I, or maybe Stephanie, have those contracts in my hands. The good news is that it's a fair price for as much as we're getting and in the neighborhood we want, and we will be able to move in a few days early, so there will be no sleeping on the side of the road for a night or two.
By the way, if there are any of you available to help us move on July 20th (Sunday) and maybe some of your with more flexible schedules that could do the 21st, we'll take it. Just mark your calendars...assuming of course that I get to count my chickens. I bet you're all wondering how many chickens are in fact in my basket.
I'm Not A Stalker, Just A Fan
1 year ago